Ellenton, Florida
Turnaround Time

My name is Maurice Cooper and when I took my 2014 Chevy Silverado 5.3 to Tune time I told them I wanted dual pipes a stall converter set at 3200 rpm and a few other things.It took them about 2 months to get me a price that I thought was really high but I never haggled with them thinking I would be getting top of the line service.

After about 5 months I picked my truck up and they failed to do exhaust the way I had asked, had set the converter to 2800 rpm and the speedometer wasn't set right. I had asked that no one put anything in the bed of the truck but they did and scratched it up a lot. And there was 10-13 small dents over the hood and roof. And to top it off had managed to put 1500 miles on it.

When I asked them to fix the converter and exhaust to the way I had wanted they told me they needed more money. And couldn't even give me a valid explanation of the condition of my pick up. I said no to any work that would be costing me additional money and they said there was nothing they could do for me other than fix the dents in the hood and roof but wouldn't repair the bed. When the truck was picked up I discovered that they lost my fly wheel and torque converter, so they told me they would order new ones from GM.

Out of curiosity I called tci up, they told me they don't make a flywheel for my truck. I was so discouraged I didn't even want to look at my pick up so I sold it! Instead of calling them liars I'm waiting for the transmission to be pulled out of the truck to see if the fly wheel has been replaced. Because the man who bought the truck from me is returning it to stock.

The saddest part of the story is the truck had only a little more than 500 miles on it when I dropped it off to tune time on a flat bed.

Attached is a copy of my bill. Note a credit of $200 where I had found the intake for $500 dollars cheaper and The flywheel states "ls" my truck is a "lt" series.

So basically I got screwed at tune time performance.I wish I just left the truck stock.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tune Time Performance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tune Time Performance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tune Time Performance tune time performance tuning service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tune Time Performance?

Comments